EXPLORE CAREERS AT ELS
- Ensuring the quality of the curriculum.
- Training and supervising direct subordinates, and supervising the hiring of all other staff.
- Maintaining the Centre’s policies and procedures in financial, personnel, students and academic operations.
- Maintaining good relations with the other institutions, government agencies or facility landlord.
- Maintaining a clean, attractive, comfortable facility for staff and students.
- Submitting required reports and other data as might be requested by the Director of Operations.
- Making sales presentations to corporate clients.
- Assist in the roadshows whenever necessary.
- Developing and conducting the academic programme.
- Hiring, training and supervising instructional staff.
- Providing substitute classroom instruction.
- Substituting classes as and when necessary.
- Ordering and maintaining all instructional materials.
- Supervising the placement, testing and evaluation of students.
- Scheduling classes, teachers and students.
- Orienting new students to the academic programme.
- Submitting required academic reports to universities and sponsors.
- Submitting required reports to the Centre Director/Group Executive Director and Director, Academic Planning & Training Unit of ELS Language Centers.
- Supervising the Academic Department staff.
- Assisting with the management of special programmes as assigned.
- Performing other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Bachelor Sc. with English/ Master’s Degree, major in education is preferred with TESL/TEFL/ TESOL.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in managing an EFL or academic programme.
- Administration experience with full supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to promote ELS programmes and ensure the integrity of the ELS programmes through training and managing instructional staff.
- Responsible for the overall Centre operations.
- Experience in sales and fiscal management.
- Strong leadership, service-oriented, hands-on and goal-oriented
- Native speakers currently residing in Malaysia are encouraged to apply
- Experience as a Principal is an added advantage
- 计算机知识（Microsoft Office）。
位置： Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
- Manage, together with the Director of Finance, the fiscal operations of the Centres.
- Lead and supervise the accounting operations of all ELS Group of Companies.
- Lead and supervise the accounting staff to ensure accuracy in their work.
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a sound financial accounting system and daily fund management.
- Ensure proper internal control systems are maintained and improved.
- Ensure all statutory accounting regulations are complied with.
- Perform credit evaluation on new customers.
- Ensure efficient cost control over Centres' expenditures.
- Ensure proper staffing planning and training to enhance subordinates' performance.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of monthly management reports of all Centres and consolidated management reports.
- Responsible for cash flow management of all Centres.
- Advise Management on policies and procedures relating to financial matters.
- Responsible for fund management within the group of companies.
- Provide accurate and timely management information for decision making.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents for prompt annual audits and tax filing.
- Liaise with the company secretary for statutory requirements.
- Ensure that Centres funds are secured and accounted for.
- Submit royalty reports and payments on time to the franchisor.
- Ensure good personnel relations.
- Ensure timely monthly payroll preparation.
- Ensure Centres' collections procedures are maintained.
- Liaise with other branches and associated companies on inter-company transactions and advise them as and when necessary.
- BA/Com or professional accounting qualification required.
- Qualified Accountant with ACCA or CIMA with appropriate technical skills and up to date with relevant best practice and legislation.
- At least three years of experience managing finance and accounting in a business establishment with full supervisory responsibilities, including hiring and evaluating personnel.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of audit experience with a medium to large accounting firm.
- 有教育或 IT 行业经验者优先。
- Member of MIA is an advantage.
- Good analytical skills, strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline.
位置： Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya
- Manage the full spectrum of HR functions, i.e. recruitment and staffing, compensation and benefits, performance management, expatriate employees management, employee engagement, etc.
- Responsible for the formulation and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain employee discipline and harmony, handle employee relations issues, grievances and counselling on work-related problems.
- Responsible for regulatory compliance.
- Work proactively with other departments to ensure effective and efficient delivery of HR services in supporting and providing professional support/ advice regarding HR matters.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Keep records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plans, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster a positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Consult legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Represent the organisation at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
What We Are Looking For
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in all areas of human resources.
- Good working knowledge of Malaysian labour laws, statutory requirements and prevailing human resource practices.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Resourceful, mature, and possess good leadership and people management skills.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate a high level of integrity and initiative.