As a Sales Executive, you will play a pivotal role in student recruitment and identifying new business opportunities. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, your primary goal is to meet the monthly sales targets by effectively engaging with potential customers, conducting sales appointments and securing contracts.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, ensuring a seamless sales process.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly sales targets.
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations to potential customers.
- Provide regular reports on your sales activities and progress to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and services to effectively address customer enquiries.
- Perform essential sales administrative tasks, including accurate data entry in the Sales CRM and efficient lead management.
- Demonstrate exceptional time management and prioritisation skills to meet deadlines and close sales promptly.
- Actively participate in training sessions for skills enhancement and professional development.
- Professional Sales Qualification or University Degree in Sales & Marketing.
- At least 1 to 2 years of sales experience. Recent experience in the Education Sector would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin/ Arabic (spoken and written) as the role involves daily interaction with Mandarin/ Arabic-speaking clients in an English-speaking work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Proficiency in CRM software, preferably HubSpot, is an advantage.
- Resilient and able to handle rejection
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills to effectively close deals.
- Adaptability to implement new sales methods and strategies.
- Creative problem-solving abilities to address customer needs and concerns.
- Result-oriented with a positive outlook and a commitment to delivering high-quality service before and after each sale.