Upload the required documents and fill in your personal details in our online application form. ELS will review your application and contact you within 1 working day.
Pay Your Fees
ELS will request an initial payment for your Application, Visa Processing & EMGS Fees.
Wait For Visa Approval
Please allow 14 working days for processing. Once your application is approved by Malaysian Immigration, ELS will request for full payment of course fees and send the Student Visa Approval Letter (eVAL) to you.
Travel To Malaysia
With your (eVAL), you may apply for your Single Entry Visa at the Malaysian embassy, confirm your travel arrangements to Malaysia and book your Airport Clearance & Pickup slot with ELS.
IMPORTANT - AIRPORT CLEARANCE & PICKUP
Newly-arrived students must be accompanied by an ELS Representative for successful clearance through Immigration. So, when booking your flight to Malaysia, please remember that the ELS Representative is available from Monday to Saturday, 8 am to 8 pm. For a hassle-free arrival, we strongly recommend sending your flight details to ELS at least one week in advance.
Report To Your ELS Centre
You are required to report to ELS within 1 – 2 days after your arrival to complete your enrolment. This includes:
- Taking the Placement Test to determine your level.
- Undergoing a mandatory post-arrival health screening.
- Submitting your passport for student visa endorsement by Malaysian Immigration.
Please prepare scanned colour copies of the following documents for your online application.
A copy of all passport pages
- Your passport must be valid for at least 18 months.
- Must not contain information about dependants or family members.
Passport photo – white background
- We strongly recommend that you submit a recent photo that was taken at a professional photo studio.
- For more information, please view the visa application photo guidelines.
A certified copy of your high school graduation certificate & academic transcripts
- Please provide a certified English translation if your documents are not in English.
- College or University results cannot be used for ELS Student Visa Application.
Additional requirement for students from China:
- Please submit a verification report from either China Credentials Verification (CSSD) (www.chsi.cn) or Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange www.cscse.edu.cn.
Completed & signed EMGS Health Declaration Form
- Download and complete the Health Declaration Form.
If you have an admission offer letter from a Malaysian University, use this application form