In-house Training or Skills Workshop
Maximum: 20 students
The Client Decides
The best part of our customised company training is its flexibility.
You, the client, decide
- The programme’s focus and goals
- The start date, duration and schedule
- The venue
- The learning mode: in-person, online or blended learning
Pre-Course & Final Assessments
Before the training, ELS will run a pre-course assessment to determine your employees’ English proficiency level. A mid-course and final assessment will be included to evaluate each employee’s learning progress.
- Communicative English Programme
- Business Communication Programme
- Powerful Presentations
- Effective Business Writing
- Grammar for Effective Business Correspondence