Before you make any payments
- We advise all students to obtain written confirmation of their programme details from ELS before making any payments.
- New students must pay all their fees prior to enrolment. For each additional session, fees should be paid before the start of the session.
- Fees are payable in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR or RM). For international students, the estimated exchange rate to US Dollars is USD 1.00 = RM 4.10. Any bank transfer charges must be borne by the student.
- All fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
Students outside of Malaysia
Method 1: Flywire
ELS has partnered with Flywire (www.flywire.com) to provide a faster and more convenient payment method for our international students. With Flywire, international students can enjoy the following benefits:
- Pay in their home country’s currency
- Track payments online
- No bank fees
- Get multilingual customer support via live chat, email or phone
- Receive real-time status updates via email and text
Method 2: Telegraphic Transfer (USD only)
Telegraphic transfers should be made payable to ELSI SDN. BHD.
|Account No.:||359 234 7005|
|Bank Address:||Public Bank Berhad, No 1&3, Jalan Solaris 1, Solaris Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
Note: Please write the student’s name, passport number, mobile number and programme on the transaction slip and email to ELS at email@example.com.
Telegraphic Transfers may take up to 10 days to process.