As an Accounts Executive, you play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of financial operations. Aside from completing your day-to-day responsibilities, you will be working closely with your colleagues to ensure that all financial transactions are recorded accurately and in a timely manner. An in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of accounting standards and regulations is essential to ensure that all procedures are implemented and maintained effectively.
- Prepare monthly full set accounts for the company / centre assigned.
- Prepare and update daily accounting entries including receipts, payments and journals.
- Update daily cash position.
- Prepare bank reconciliations monthly.
- Maintain proper filing of accounting documentation.
- Support the month-end and year-end closing processes, including accruals, journal entries, and account reconciliations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely recording of financial transactions and resolve any discrepancies or issues.
- Monitor and analyse financial performance, highlighting areas of concern and suggesting improvements or cost-saving opportunities.
- Support external audits and provide necessary documentation and explanations to auditors.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of accounting controls and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and company policies.
- Stay updated with changes in accounting standards and regulations and ensure adherence to these changes in financial reporting and processes.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as requested by Superior/ Management.
- Monday to Friday work schedule.
- Medical card with clinical claim coverage.
- Training and professional growth opportunities.
- Friendly and family-oriented working environment.
- Exciting opportunities for growth and progression in the education and tech industry.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Accounting or other relevant accounting qualification.
- 3 years of working experience in an accounting or auditing role.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and AutoCount accounting software.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.