ADvanced Writing Programme
An exclusive writing programme for secondary school students (16-18 years old) to develop their confidence and competency in producing compelling and expressive essays.
16 - 18 Years Old
For Form 4 & Form 5 students
A Comprehensive Programme
3 Modules in 18 Weeks
3 hours Per Week
Study on Saturdays
The AWP covers the following 技能 和 strategies:
- Writing multiple genres through various styles cohesively and coherently
- Applying advanced grammatical structures and varied vocabulary to produce quality writing
- Incorporating complex sentence structures, idiomatic language and metaphors in writing
- Boost confidence in academic writing
- Master various writing techniques and styles
- Become competent writers
- Build independence through blended learning
Internationally Recognised Assessments & Competitions
- Students will have an opportunity to take part in the annual International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS) Writing paper, by the University of New South Wales (Australia).
- Form 4 and 5 students in Malaysian Public Secondary Schools can also participate in the annual “DKLS Linguistic Ambassador Award” Essay Writing Competition with ELS Language Centres.