ELS Malaysia is pleased to announce our status as a Quality Online Provider, conferred by NEAS, the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS) from Australia. The NEAS endorsement is a reassurance that ELS has taken the right approach in running our online programmes. We are happy to hear that our students gave us high scores for teacher presence and support during the NEAS Online Health Check.
ELS transitioned to online learning in 2020 to provide our students with an avenue to continue their English language learning during the COVID-19 pandemic. To ensure that we maintain the quality of our programmes, we have made the following adjustments to our approach and delivery:
- Keeping up the face-to-face component of learning by facilitating live classes through Zoom.
- Embedding Zoom links within our existing e-learning platform so that students have easy access to their online classes.
- Supplementing our students’ learning with MyELT, an English language practice portal designed by National Geographic Learning.
- Increasing teacher support for students by keeping class sizes small (maximum of 12 students) and providing daily session of Customised Learning Support.
- Offering weekly Remedial classes to students who have fallen behind in class.
This endorsement reinforces the recognition of the CIEP Online by our esteemed university partners, UPM and UTM. ELS will continue to support our students’ higher education and career aspirations by providing the highest possible quality in English language teaching online.
For more information about our online programmes and opportunities, please contact us!