ELS ENHANCEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Provide Malaysian TESL/ TESOL graduates with opportunities to enhance their English language proficiency and ELT methodology
- Boost TESL/TESOL graduates’ confidence in teaching English through training
- Provide employment opportunities to fresh TESL/TESOL graduates
- Malaysian citizens aged 22 years and above
- TESL/TESOL graduates with a CGPA of 3.2 and above
- Applicants who are not previously bonded to any other organisation (scholarship and/or job placement)
- A recent passport photo
- A copy of your MyKad (both sides)
- SPM/STPM results or equivalent
- MUET results
- Transcripts of all semesters from your undergraduate programme
- Ensure that addresses and contact details are correct and valid.
- Names, addresses and contact details of referees must be clearly stated.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The recruitment under the ETP is ONGOING.
- Successful candidates will be required to sit for the iTEP Academic Plus (Listening, Speaking, Grammar, Reading and Writing tests)
- Only candidates with an overall iTEP score of 4.5 and above, with a minimum of 4.0 for Writing will be considered for the training
- Successful candidates will receive a paid 3-month intensive training programme (full-time)
Upon the Completion of the 3-month raining, successful trainees will be offered the position of Associate Instructors, after which they have to undergo the ELS Teacher Certification Programme (TCP).