CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
Oct 28, 2021
As we plan to reopen our centres in 2022, we welcome international students to submit their ELS student visa applications to us now. To find out more about the application process, visit our How to Apply page
Feel free to contact us for more information on our Certified Intensive English Programme and the visa application process:
We encourage current and prospective students to complete their COVID-19 vaccination at the earliest opportunity. We are happy to report that all ELS teachers and staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to keep you updated. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding your concerns. We at ELS, wish you and your loved ones health and happiness, now and always.
We look forward to seeing you at ELS centres in 2022!
Important Contact Information
- Contact someone from an ELS centre:
- ELS Subang Jaya: +6012 254 0426
- ELS UPM: +6012 456 9746
- ELS UTM: +6011 1081 6805
- ELS WhatsApp Support: Send a message to +6011 5191 5573
- ELS Email: Send an email to email@example.com
- For our students in Malaysia with questions about COVID-19, please call the Crisis Preparedness and Response Center.
- CPRC – HOTLINE: +603 7723 9300, +603 8881 0200, +603 8881 0600, +603 8881 0700
Frequently Asked Questions
ELS will keep all teaching and learning activities online for the time being. Please check this page or contact us for updates on classes at our centres.
We are planning to reopen in early 2022!