ELS Enhancement Training Programme
Enrol into our programme now by submitting an online application- it only take few minutes and our friendly Student Counsellors will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Or you can come and enrol at any of our ELS Centres in Malaysia
- To provide an enhancement in English language proficiency and ELT methodology to Malaysian TESL/TESOL graduates
- To make the TESL/TESOL graduates more confidence in teaching English
- To provide employment opportunities for fresh TESL/TESOL graduates
- Malaysian citizens aged 22 years and above
- TESL/TESOL graduates with a CGPA of 3.2 and above
- Applicants who are not previously bonded to any other organisation (scholarship and/or job placement)
- A recent photograph
- Malaysian identity card
- SPM/STPM results or equivalent
- MUET result
- Transcripts of all semesters during the undergraduate programme
* Preference will be given to applicants with letter(s) of recommendation from lecturer(s) from the applicant’s university
Ms Saniza YunusHuman Resources Department
- Ensure that addresses and contact details are correct and valid
- Names, addresses and contact details of referees must be clearly stated.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The recruitment under the ETP is ONGOING.
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed, after which;
- Successful candidates will be required to sit for the iTEP Academic Plus (Listening, Speaking, Grammar, Reading and Writing tests)
- Only candidates with an overall iTEP score of 4.5 and above, with a minimum of 4.0 for writing will be considered for the training
- Successful candidates will receive a PAID 3-month intensive training programme (full-time)
- Upon the Completion of the 3-month raining, successful trainees will be offered the position of Associate Instructors, after which they have to undergo the ELS Teacher Certification Programme (TCP).