ELS Enhancement Training Programme
For TESL/TESOL graduates in Malaysia.
- To provide an enhancement in English language proficiency and ELT methodology to Malaysian TESL/TESOL graduates
- To make the TESL/TESOL graduates more confident in teaching English
- To provide employment opportunities for fresh TESL/TESOL graduates
- Malaysian citizens aged 22 years and above
- TESL/TESOL graduates with a CGPA of 3.2 and above
- Applicants who are not previously bonded to any other organisation (scholarship and/or job placement)
Only the official Application Form of ELS Language Centres is to be used. (Download the application form here)
Fill in the form, sign and upload it together with a zip (compressed) file containing the following:
- A recent photograph
- Malaysian identity card
- SPM/STPM results or equivalent
- MUET result
- Transcripts of all semesters during the undergraduate programme
* Preference will be given to applicants with letter(s) of recommendation from lecturer(s) from the applicant’s university
Fill in the form, sign and upload it together with a zip (compressed) file containing the following:NOTES:
Ms Saniza YunusHuman Resources Department
ELS Language Centres (Management Office) E-03, Detached Office Block, Empire Damansara, No 2, Jalan PJU 8/8A, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-40650096 Fax: 03-77326071 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure that addresses and contact details are correct and valid
- Names, addresses and contact details of referees must be clearly stated.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The recruitment under the ETP is ONGOING.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed, after which;
- Successful candidates will be required to sit for the iTEP Academic Plus (Listening, Speaking, Grammar, Reading and Writing tests)
- Only candidates with an overall iTEP score of 4.5 and above, with a minimum of 4.0 for writing will be considered for the training
- Successful candidates will receive a PAID 3-month intensive training programme (full-time)
- Upon the Completion of the 3-month raining, successful trainees will be offered the position of Associate Instructors, after which they have to undergo the ELS Teacher Certification Programme (TCP).