AFTER-SCHOOL ENGLISH PROGRAMME
Designed for secondary school students
Study in small groups
EQUIPPING YOUR CHILD WITH ENGLISH FOR THE FUTURE
- Live online classes
- Small class sizes (average of 5 students per class)
- Learn critical & creative thinking
- Develop Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing Skills
- Comprehensive English language eResources
- Rigorous communication practice
- Progress reports provided online
- Certificate presented upon completion of each term
Benefits To Students
- Stay safe and learn from home
- Develop core competencies in productive skills (Speaking & Writing)
- Learn more about the world and current events
- Be prepared for your school exams
- Receive a certificate from ELS
What Will You Learn?
Vocabulary and Grammar
Meet Teacher Taylor!
Taylor is a certified TESOL instructor with an MA in English Literature. He has been a part of the ELS team for close to 5 years. His enthusiasm and love for teaching have also made him a frequent participant in numerous English language conferences and training programmes.
Ready to check out ELS classes with fantastic teachers like Taylor?