ADvanced Writing Programme
What You Will Learn
- Writing multiple genres through various styles cohesively and coherently
- Applying advanced grammatical structures and varied vocabulary to produce quality writing
- Incorporating complex sentence structures, idiomatic language and metaphors in writing
What You Will Gain
- Boost confidence in academic writing
- Master various writing techniques and styles
- Become competent writers
- Build independence through blended learning
Internationally Recognised Assessments & Competitions
- Students will have an opportunity to take part in the annual International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS) Writing paper, by the University of New South Wales (Australia).
- Form 4 and 5 students in Malaysian Public Secondary Schools can also participate in the annual “DKLS Linguistic Ambassador Award” Essay Writing Competition with ELS Language Centres.